These face masks, made of cotton, consists of 2 layers. Equipped with soft, elastic earloop that does not irritate. These are also suitable for carrying on public transport. The caps are available in various colors and prints and are sold individually. So you don't have to buy large numbers
There is no filter in this mask.
All details at a glance:
-Size: 190mm x 120mm
-2-layer cotton and are washable.
-elastic ear loops
Washing instructions: read below.
Due to hygiene and health regulations, this item cannot be returned.
How do you use a mask?
1. Wash handsWash your hands well before touching the mask. Then dry them with paper or use a clean towel.
2. Put on the maskTake the mask and make sure the right side is facing out. Put the loops around your ears. Then place the mask in the right place on your face. Make sure the nose part is well over your nose. It is important that the mouth mask fits properly.
3. Wash hands after applyingAfter applying the mask, wash your hands again well with soap and water.
4. Take off the maskIf you want to take off the mask, do not touch the front part of the mask. remove the mask by removing the loops from your ears. Grasp the mouthpiece by the ear loops.
5. Reuse (or throw away) the maskPlace the mask in a plastic bag. Wash the mask (see information below) or throw the mask in the plastic bag directly into the trash can.
6. Wash mouth mask in a pan with waterYou can put the mask in a pan with hot water and boil it out, which saves a lot of water and energy compared to washing in the washing machine. Cook the mask for at least 15 minutes so that all bacteria are killed. Drain the water and pick up the mouthpiece from the pan with clean, washed hands or latex gloves. Dry the mouth cap on the clothesline. Are the face masks dry? Then remove them from the clothesline with clean hands or latex gloves and put them in a tightly sealable plastic bag, such as a ziplock bag.
Be careful when you remove the mask from the pan. The mask will be very hot.
6.1 Washing in the washing machine
Put the mask in a washing bag and wash with a short wash program at 60 degrees or the other indicated temperature in the mask. Spin at low speed. Take the mouthpiece out of the washing machine with washed hands and hang on a clothesline to dry.