These mouth masks, made of cotton, have a nice quality 2-layer with an opening for an extra filter if desired, are safe and reliable. Equipped with soft, elastic earloop that does not irritate. These are also suitable for wearing in public transport. The caps are available per piece. So you don't have to buy large numbers.
Due to hygiene and health regulations, this item cannot be returned.
All details at a glance:
-dimension: 190mm x 130mm
-2-layer cotton and are washable.
-there is space to place an extra filter
-elastic ear loops
- washing instructions: see information below
How do you use a mouth mask?
1. Wash handsWash your hands well before touching the mouth cap. Then dry them with paper or use a clean towel.
2. Put on a mouth maskTake the mask and make sure that the right side is facing out. Put the loops around your ears. Then place the mouth mask in the right place on your face. Make sure that the nose part fits well over your nose. It is important that the mouth mask fits well.
3. Wash hands after useAfter putting on the mouth mask, wash your hands again thoroughly with soap and water.
4. Remove the mouth maskIf you want to take the mask off again, do not touch the front part of the mask. remove the mouth cap by removing the loops from your ears. Grasp the mouth cap by the ear loops.
5. Reuse (or dispose of) mouth maskPlace the mouth cap in a plastic bag. Wash the mask (see information below) or dispose of the mask in the plastic bag directly in the trash.
6. Wash the mouth mask in a pan with waterYou can place the mouth mask in a pan with hot water and boil it, which saves a lot of water and energy compared to washing in the washing machine. Boil the mouth mask for at least 15 minutes to kill all bacteria. Drain the water and take the mask out of the pan with clean, washed hands or with latex gloves on. Dry the mask on the clothesline. Are the masks dry? Then remove them from the clothesline with clean hands or latex gloves and put them in a sealable plastic bag, such as a ziplock bag.
Be careful when you remove the mouth cap from the pan. The mask will be very hot.
6.1 Washing in the washing machine
Put the mask in a washing bag and wash with a short washing program at 60 degrees or the other specified temperature in the mask. Spin on low speed. Remove the mask from the washing machine with washed hands and hang it on a clothesline to dry.
Remove the filter