This Rakhi with golden, blue, aqua and bronze accents is a must have. You can wrap the bracelet twice around your wrist. The Rakhi by Jozemiek is made from various materials including silk thread, miyuki beads and gold-colored shades. By using various materials you can wear the Rakhi with many outfits!
- The Rakhi consists of 5 bracelets tied together, in gold and blue tones
- A golden ballchain bracelet
- Blue silk that is wrapped with gold-colored copper wire
- And various cotton threads
- Total length: 35 cm and can be adjusted 5 cm shorter
- Material: silk / copper gold plated / cotton
- The Rakhi comes with a Jozemiek jewelry bag and mini flyer.
Beautiful handmade wrap bracelet made of silk with a beautiful meaning.
Blue is the perfect assertive color. It stands for stability and strength, because it is associated with the sky and the oceans. They stand for reliability, wisdom, loyalty, expertise and honesty. With blue you therefore radiate that you know what you are doing and that you are reliable.
Maintenance: To maintain top quality we do not recommend exposure to water, cream and perfume.
What is a Rakhi? All Rakhi bracelets from Jozemiek are fully inspired by the Raksha silk bracelets from the Hindu faith. A warm thought, a simple gesture, but directly from the heart. A nice way to say that you love someone, that you are happy with the loved one in your life. The silk bracelets by Jozemiek with the sign of love and protection is wonderful to give yourself as a gift, but certainly also so beautiful to give to your mother, sister or girlfriend.
The bracelet is made in the EU.