This Rakhi with golden, brown and bronze accents is a must have. The bracelet can be wrapped twice around your wrist. The Rakhi by Jozemiek is made from various materials including silk thread, miyuki beads and gold-colored shades. By using various materials you can wear the Rakhi with many outfits!
- The Rakhi consists of 5 bracelets tied together, in gold and brown tones
- A golden ballchain bracelet
- Brown silk that is wrapped with gold-colored copper wire
- And various cotton threads
- Total length: 35 cm and can be adjusted 5 cm shorter
- Material: silk / copper gold plated / cotton
- The Rakhi comes with a Jozemiek jewelry bag and mini flyer.
Beautiful handmade wrap bracelet made of silk with a beautiful meaning.
Brown is the color of wood and earth. Brown is a color that radiates confidence and neutrality. Important color properties of brown are stable, natural, solid, reliable, conservative.
Maintenance: To maintain top quality we do not recommend exposure to water, cream and perfume.
What is a Rakhi? All Rakhi bracelets from Jozemiek are fully inspired by the Raksha silk bracelets from the Hindu faith. A warm thought, a simple gesture, but directly from the heart. A nice way to say that you love someone, that you are happy with the loved one in your life. The silk bracelets by Jozemiek with the sign of love and protection is wonderful to give yourself as a gift, but certainly also so beautiful to give to your mother, sister or girlfriend.
The bracelet is made in the EU.