This Rakhi with golden, green, pink and bronze accents is a must have. The bracelet can be wrapped twice around your wrist. The Rakhi by Jozemiek is made from various materials with silk thread, miyuki beads and gold colored shades. By using various materials you can wear the Rakhi with many outfits!
- The Rakhi consists of 5 tied bracelets, in gold and green tones
- A golden ballchain bracelet
- Green sides that are wrapped with gold-colored copper wire
- And various cotton threads
- Total length: 35 cm and can be adjusted 5 cm shorter
- Material: silk / copper gold plated / cotton
- The Rakhi comes with a Jozemiek jewelry bag and mini flyer.
Beautiful handmade wrap bracelet of, among others, sides with a beautiful meaning.
Green the color of nature, relaxes and is soothing. As a result, green is also associated with healing, health and balance. It is a positive color with associations such as balance, harmony, balance, innovation, trust, safety and prosperity.
Maintenance: To maintain top quality, we do not recommend exposure to water, cream and perfume.
What is a Rakhi? All Rakhi bracelets from Jozemiek are fully inspired by the Raksha silk bracelets from the Hindu faith. A warm thought, a simple gesture, but directly from the heart. A nice way to say that you love someone, that you are happy with the dear ones in your life. The silk bracelets by Jozemiek with as a sign of love and protection is wonderful to give yourself as a gift, but also so beautiful to give to your mother, sister or girlfriend.
The bracelet is made in the EU.