This Rakhi with gold and blue accents is a must have. The bracelet can be wrapped twice around your wrist. The Rakhi by Jozemiek is made in blue and gold colored shades with a small star. By using various materials you can wear the Rakhi with many outfits!
- The Rakhi consists of 4 bracelets tied together, in gold and a blue colored
- The gold colored chain has flat links
- The blue silk chain is wrapped with gold-colored copper wire
- The 3rd chain is made of gold-colored wire
- The 4th chain is braided from blue cotton
- Total length: 35 cm and can be adjusted 5 cm shorter
- Material: silk / copper gold plated / cotton
- The Rakhi comes with a Jozemiek jewelry bag and mini flyer.
Beautiful handmade wrap bracelet, with a beautiful meaning.
The color of the sky and the night. Midnight blue, is associated with peace and quiet. It is a color that stands for intelligence and intellect. Blue is seen as the color of trust, clear communication and reliability.
What is a Rakhi? All Rakhi bracelets from Jozemiek are fully inspired by the Raksha silk bracelets from the Hindu faith. A warm thought, a simple gesture, but directly from the heart. A nice way to say that you love someone, that you are happy with the loved one in your life. The silk bracelets by Jozemiek with as a sign of love and protection is beautiful to give yourself as a present, but also as beautiful to give to your mother, sister or girlfriend.
The bracelet is made in the EU.
Maintenance: To maintain the lovely quality , we do not recommend exposure the Rakhi to water, cream and perfume. Handmade in EU