This Rakhi with gold and black accents is a must-have. You can wrap the bracelet twice around your wrist. The Rakhi by Jozemiek is executed in black and gold tones with a small star. By using various materials you can wear the Rakhi with many outfits!
- The Rakhi consists of 4 bracelets tied together, in gold and black-colored shades
- The gold-colored chain has flat links
- The black silk chain is wrapped with gold-colored copper wire
- The 3rd chain is made of golden thread
- The 4th chain is braided in black cotton
- Total length: 35 cm and can be adjusted 5 cm shorter
- Material: silk / copper gold plated / cotton
- The Rakhi comes with a Jozemiek jewelry bag and mini flyer.
Beautiful handmade wrap bracelet made of silk with a beautiful meaning.
Black is the color of sincerity. Black is also dramatic and serious. It is a color that has dignity and prestige and is therefore often used to express status, authority, elegance and style.
Maintenance: To maintain top quality we do not recommend exposure to water, cream and perfume.
What is a Rakhi? All Rakhi bracelets from Jozemiek are fully inspired by the Raksha silk bracelets from the Hindu faith. A warm thought, a simple gesture, but directly from the heart. A nice way to say that you love someone, that you are happy with the loved one in your life. The silk bracelets by Jozemiek with the sign of love and protection is wonderful to give yourself as a gift, but certainly also so beautiful to give to your mother, sister or girlfriend.
The bracelet is made in the EU.