This Rakhi with gold and pink accents is a must have. The bracelet can be wrapped twice around your wrist. The Rakhi by Jozemiek is made in pink and gold colored shades with a small star. By using various materials you can wear the Rakhi with many outfits!
- The Rakhi consists of 4 bracelets tied together, in gold and a black colored
- The gold colored chain has flat links
- The pink silk chain is wrapped with gold-colored copper wire
- The 3rd chain is made of gold-colored wire
- The 4th chain is braided from pink cotton
- Total length: 35 cm and can be adjusted 5 cm shorter
- Material: silk / copper gold plated / cotton
- The Rakhi comes with a Jozemiek jewelry bag and mini flyer.
Beautiful handmade wrap bracelet, with a beautiful meaning.
The color pink is a predominantly feminine color, which is seen both playfully and passionately. The playful associations are energy, cheerful, sweet, youthful. Passionate associations are love, drama, flirting and exciting. Because of both sides of the color, is often used in relation to love.
What is a Rakhi? All Rakhi bracelets from Jozemiek are fully inspired by the Raksha silk bracelets from the Hindu faith. A warm thought, a simple gesture, but directly from the heart. A nice way to say that you love someone, that you are happy with the loved one in your life. The silk bracelets by Jozemiek with as a sign of love and protection is beautiful to give yourself as a present, but also as beautiful to give to your mother, sister or girlfriend.
The bracelet is made in the EU.
Maintenance: To maintain the lovely quality , we do not recommend exposure the Rakhi to water, cream and perfume. Handmade in EU