This Rakhi with gold and pink accents is a must have. The bracelet can be wrapped twice around your wrist. The Rakhi by Jozemiek is made of pink and gold-colored shades with a small star. By using various materials you can wear the Rakhi with many outfits!
- The Rakhi consists of 4 bracelets tied together, in gold and pink shades
- The gold colored chain has flat links
- The pink silk is wrapped with gold-colored copper wire
- The 3rd chain is made of gold-colored wire
- The 4th chain is braided from pink & gold cotton.
- Total length: 35 cm and can be adjusted 5 cm shorter
- Material: silk / copper gold plated / cotton
- The Rakhi comes with a Jozemiek jewelry bag and mini flyer.
Beautiful handmade wrap bracelet of, among others, sides with a beautiful meaning.
The color pink is a predominantly feminine color, which is seen both playfully and passionately. The playful associations are energy, cheerful, sweet, youthful. Passionate associations are love, drama, flirting and exciting. Because of both sides of the color, he is often used in relation to love.
Maintenance: To maintain top quality, we do not recommend exposure to water, cream and perfume.
What is a Rakhi? All Rakhi bracelets from Jozemiek are fully inspired by the Raksha silk bracelets from the Hindu faith. A warm thought, a simple gesture, but directly from the heart. A nice way to say that you love someone, that you are happy with the dear ones in your life. The silk bracelets by Jozemiek with as a sign of love and protection is wonderful to give yourself as a gift, but also so beautiful to give to your mother, sister or girlfriend.
The bracelet is made in the EU.