This Rakhi with gold and white accents is a must have. The bracelet can be wrapped twice around your wrist. The Rakhi by Jozemiek is executed in white and gold tones with a small star. By using various materials you can wear the Rakhi with many outfits!
- The Rakhi consists of 4 bracelets tied together, in gold and white shades
- The gold colored chain has flat links
- The white sides are wrapped with gold-colored copper wire
- The 3rd chain is made of gold-colored wire
- The 4th chain is braided from white & gold cotton.
- Total length: 35 cm and can be adjusted 5 cm shorter
- Material: silk / copper gold plated / cotton
- The Rakhi comes with a Jozemiek jewelry bag and mini flyer.
Beautiful handmade wrap bracelet of, among others, sides with a beautiful meaning.
White is seen as the color of innocence, purity and peace. The color has especially positive associations such as purity, simplicity, silence, calm and clarity. White stimulates to clean up, symbolizes a new beginning.
Maintenance: To maintain top quality, we do not recommend exposure to water, cream and perfume.
What is a Rakhi? All Rakhi bracelets from Jozemiek are fully inspired by the Raksha silk bracelets from the Hindu faith. A warm thought, a simple gesture, but directly from the heart. A nice way to say that you love someone, that you are happy with the dear ones in your life. The silk bracelets by Jozemiek with as a sign of love and protection is wonderful to give yourself as a gift, but also so beautiful to give to your mother, sister or girlfriend.
The bracelet is made in the EU.