This Rakhi with gold and white accents is a must have. The bracelet can be wrapped twice around your wrist. The Rakhi by Jozemiek is made in white and gold colored shades with a small star. By using various materials you can wear the Rakhi with many outfits!
- The Rakhi consists of 4 bracelets tied together, in gold and a black colored
- The gold colored chain has flat links
- The white silk chain is wrapped with gold-colored copper wire
- The 3rd chain is made of gold-colored wire
- The 4th chain is braided from white cotton
- Total length: 35 cm and can be adjusted 5 cm shorter
- Material: silk / copper gold plated / cotton
- The Rakhi comes with a Jozemiek jewelry bag and mini flyer.
Beautiful handmade wrap bracelet, with a beautiful meaning.
White is seen as the color of innocence, purity and peace. The color has especially positive associations such as purity, simplicity, silence, calm and clarity. White stimulates to clean up, symbolizes a new beginning.
What is a Rakhi? All Rakhi bracelets from Jozemiek are fully inspired by the Raksha silk bracelets from the Hindu faith. A warm thought, a simple gesture, but directly from the heart. A nice way to say that you love someone, that you are happy with the loved one in your life. The silk bracelets by Jozemiek with as a sign of love and protection is beautiful to give yourself as a present, but also as beautiful to give to your mother, sister or girlfriend.
The bracelet is made in the EU.
Maintenance: To maintain the lovely quality , we do not recommend exposure the Rakhi to water, cream and perfume. Handmade in EU