Terms and Conditions
1. Applicability -
On all offers, orders and agreements concluded using the website www.jozemiek.com, these general terms and conditions apply.
- Accepting an offer or placing an order takes place under acceptance of the applicability of these conditions.
- An agreement is concluded after acceptance of a customer's order by Jozemiek.com. Jozemiek.com is entitled to refuse orders or to request additional information. If an order is not accepted, this will be communicated to the customer stating the reason.
- The articles on this site are new.
- The images used are for illustration purposes. The color of the delivered items may differ slightly.
- There are several items in stock. The article may have already been sold without being visible on the site. You will receive an e-mail about this.
- The prices mentioned in the articles are in euros. Administrative costs are included in the prices mentioned unless otherwise stated. Different conditions apply to orders from abroad.
- For shipments to countries other than the Netherlands the contribution to the shipping costs depends on the country concerned, these shipping costs are not free.
- Jozemiek.com can not be held to price indications that are evidently incorrect, for example as a result of apparent import, typesetting or printing errors. No rights can be derived from unlawful price information.
- After placing an order, the customer immediately receives a confirmation by e-mail.
- Payment always takes place entirely in advance by means of an Ideal payment, paypal, afterpay, credit card or advance payment, after which the order will be sent.
- If the payment is not received within 7 days after the order date, the purchase expires.
- Jozemiek.com strives to send orders within 1-3 business days after receiving the payment. However, Jozemiek.com is not obliged to do so.
- The deadline for delivery is 7 days after receipt of the payment, except to the extent that the delay can not be attributed to Jozemiek.com.
- If the delivery is delayed, or if an order can only be partially executed, the customer will receive notification no later than 7 days after the order has been placed.
- Addressing is based on the data entered by the customer. So check the information you entered. If the information is incorrectly entered by you, Jozemiek.com is not liable for incorrectly delivered orders.
- Shipping is via POST NLor DHL .
- Jozemiek.com is not responsible for lost letterbox mail. Orders can be sent by registered mail via letter or parcel post.
- If you have not received the delivery 10 days after you have received the shipping
email from us, unfortunately we can no longer investigate the loss of the shipment and
we will not refund the ordered items and other costs.
7. Exchange or return
- The following conditions apply to returns:
1. After delivery of your order you have 14 days to return your order. After the expiry of this period, the purchase can no longer be dissolved.
2. The goods must be in their original condition, ie with the attached card and, if packaged, in the original packaging. Includes free delivered items.
2.1 Free delivered items must be returned. If free delivered items are not returned, they will be deducted from the purchase amount.
3. If you want to return goods, you have to notify us by e-mail to [email protected], and follow our return procedure. The costs of the return shipment are at the expense of the buyer. Insufficient or non-franked returns are not accepted by us, regardless of the reason for the return.
4. The articles must be in the original state of shipment, unworn, provided with attached labels and in original packaging
4.1 The return form must be sent with the return shipment.
4.2 At all times, if available, keep the shipping receipt of the return until the return confirmation from Jozemiek.com has been received. Should the return shipment go missing,
Then Jozemiek.com needs proof of shipment to possibly proceed with compensation.
4.3 Jozemiek.com only accepts returns that meet the conditions described above. If Jozemiek.com has received the return, it will be sent by e-mail
confirmed to the consumer.
4.4 For returns that you have paid via Klarna, the transaction will be refunded via your Klarna account.
4.5 For returns that you have paid via credit card, the transaction is refunded within four weeks. This depends on the credit card company. These often take a duration of about four weeks.
5. Upon return, the purchase amount will be transferred to you within 30 days.
6. Personalized & sale items cannot be exchanged or returned.
6.1 Personalized items are: The delivery of goods manufactured according to specifications of the consumer, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person.
7. After registering, you have another 14 days to actually return your return, don't forget to include the packing slip or return form. Note: we only accept items with attached cards.
- Jozemiek.com is not liable if a defect or damage to your order arises as a result of improper use.
- Jozemiek.com is not liable if the stated washing instructions are not complied with.
- Jewelery is not suitable for children under 6 years of age, use is entirely at your own risk.
- Jozemiek.com is never obliged to pay any compensation to the Customer or others, unless there is intent or gross negligence on the part of Jozemiek.com. If Jozemiek.com is obliged, for whatever reason, to compensate any damage, the compensation will never exceed an amount equal to the invoice value in relation to the product or service that caused the damage.
9. Warranty and liability
- Jozemiek.com gives warranty on the purchased items. This guarantee does not apply in the event of wear and tear and can be regarded as normal and further in the following cases: improper use, intent or gross negligence, water damage, freezing and contamination.
- Please note that there is no guarantee on the following;
Natural wear, precious stones can discolour through wearing. Sun in particular is of great influence. Stains caused by perfume. Metal that is discolored by contact with water, perfume, hair spray, body lotion or cleaning agents. Metal that is discolored by your PH value. Gemstones that are broken because they have fallen. Break from elastic. Broken crowns of rings due to careless use.
In the unlikely event that a jewel is broken, you can contact us by mail. We will assess each complaint separately.
-Jozemiek.com bags are all made by hand and therefore, despite the careful final inspection, there may occasionally be defects. Because we think you can assume that our products are of good quality, we give a guarantee of 6 months after the purchase date on all our bags as mentioned on the order form. Proof of purchase is required when a product needs repair service.
-This warranty gives the buyer the right to repairs due to defective parts or workmanship. Normal wear and tear, such as scratches or damage, normal wear of the zippers and inner lining are not covered under warranty. Damage caused by unusual use of the materials, such as overcharging and / or carelessness are not covered by the warranty.
- DEFECTS HANDLING bags: When we offer you to repair the defective bag you may return the product or return it to our head office with an attached complaint form. Available through [email protected] as soon as we receive the defective item, we strive to repair it within two weeks.
- All information on this site is copyrighted. It is therefore not allowed to extract or copy from the site without prior written permission from Jozemiek.com, photos etc.
- All goods remain the property of Jozemiek.com until full payment has been made.
12. Buying the law at a distance
- We apply the rules of the law on remote buying
13. Privacy and AGV law
We never sell your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Jozemiek collects personal information such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address in various ways when you place an order or when you register for services offered by Jozemiek.
Jozemiek fully complies with the AVG Act as the Processing Officer within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). For more information see Privacy and AVG law on our site.
Jozemiek will retain order data for tax purposes up to 7 years after purchase.
For online complaints regarding Privacy and AVG legislation you can contact inf[email protected]. We aim to process this complaint within 4 weeks.
For comprehensive AVG law information please check our Privacy tab and ACG law.