Jozemiek respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to make the orders as fast and easy as possible. For the rest, we will only use this information with your consent. Jozemiek will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only make them available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
- When you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to execute your order and to keep you informed of the progress.
- To make shopping at Jozemiek as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent your personal details and the details regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website.
- If required, use your e-mail address to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe from our website.
- If you place an order with Jozemiek, we will store your data on a Secure Server if desired. You can enter a username and password to include your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to enter them with every new order.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not comply with our site conditions.
- If you respond to an action or contest, we will ask your name, address and e-mail address. We use this information to carry out the action, to announce the prize winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
Jozemiek will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only make them available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
PRIVACY and GPDR law
Jozemiek collects personal information in various ways when you place an order or when you register for services offered by Jozemiek.
Jozemiek fully complies with the GPDR Act as the Processing Officer within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR).
Jozemiek therefore works with
- Logical access control, using passwords;
- Encryption (encryption) of passwords;
- Limited physical access to the servers where the personal data are stored;
- Secured communication with server (HTTPS / SSL).
- Data processors who also comply with GPDR (Lightspeed, Google, and couriers and payment services)
Upon purchase or registration you accept the collection of your personal data by Jozemiek .. To be able to process your order, to check on fraud and to be able to complete your order, we have to collect the following information for every order that is placed and save; your name, e-mail, house, shipping and billing address and telephone number and if necessary your VAT number.
The personal information you provide can be shared with authorities that check creditworthiness. If we are legally obliged to do so, we will also provide this information to any relevant legal authority. Shipping information such as your address, email address and telephone number can be shared with courier services. These data are shared to provide you with the best service and will not be passed on by our couriers to third parties for any other purpose.
Credit card and bank details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order. Credit card details are encrypted and are not visible to employees of Jozemiek.
We also collect information about website traffic via wish lists and other commercial information which we use to map consumer patterns that we use for internal research, marketing purposes and to adapt our website to better meet the requirements of our consumers. meet.
We store order data for tax purposes up to 7 years after purchase
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Jozemiek does as much as possible to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of information provided to us by you. When you place an order or access your account information we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to protect this information from improper use. In addition, we do as much as possible to ensure that the parties with whom we work and with whom we share your data apply the same standards and work according to the GPDR Act.
Jozemiek does not guarantee that the security is effective under all circumstances. Jozemiek will endeavor to ensure that security will comply with a level that, in view of the state of the art, the sensitivity of the personal data and the costs associated with securing security, is not unreasonable.
ACCESS TO AND CHANGE PERSONAL INFORMATION
If, for whatever reason, you are concerned that the personal information that Jozemiek has collected from you is incorrect, please log into our website to view and change your personal information.
Only you have access to this personal data by means of your username and password.
You have the right at all times to file a complaint online by email to [email protected] We will then process this complaint within 4 weeks.
NEWSLETTER email communication
We use an unsubscribe policy when it comes to communication via email. When you register via Jozemiek.nl or jozemiek.com you have the option to unsubscribe for registration in our email file. The purpose of the registration is to collect information to enable you to receive up-to-date information and product offers from us.
By subscribing to our newsletter you give permission to receive communication from us via email. However, every time we contact you via email, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from this service by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email. In addition, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to info @jozemiek.com or send us a written request by post.
Subscribers to our newsletter receive email notifications for new products, special offers, events and discounts.
We never sell your information to third parties for marketing purposes.